The Bridge is a feature-rich WordPress theme developed by Qode Interactive. It includes a vast collection of over 400 demos that are ideal for many different types of niches.
This theme can help you set up and run a profitable eCommerce store, build a blog site, promote your products and services, and professionally display your portfolio.
One of the things you will love most about Bridge theme is that it comes with a ton of demo sites. Bridge theme is a multi-purpose theme that is designed to build virtually any kind of WordPress site. To help users easily create a website that matches their needs, Bridge themes come with 376+ demo sites, each complete with its own design and content. With such a huge number of demo sites, you can bet that almost all kinds of sites and niches are covered. Whether you are looking for photography websites, coming-soon designs, portfolios, photo galleries, restaurant and bar websites, hair salon websites or any other kind of website, you will find a matching demo on Bridge themes. In addition, more demos are being added by the day, so you can count on finding something that meets your needs.
Bridge theme comes equipped with 24 layout concepts, allowing you to explore a wide range of possibilities that you can achieve on your website. Whether you want a standard site, or if you prefer more authentic and innovative designs on your site, you can achieve the perfect layout on your site with Bridge theme’s layout concepts. The layouts are grouped into categories, which include classic, grid, blog, portfolio, one page, left menu, landing page, full screen and shop. Deploying these layouts on your site is as simple as a single click. The best part is that you can customize these layouts even further to achieve the perfect feel for your site.
Bridge Custom Plugins
Bridge theme developers, Qode Interactive, created several custom plugins (modules) that are included with this theme. They can be found in the theme’s plugins folder. You can access them by downloading a zip file of the theme, extracting the file, and then opening the plugins folder.
There you will find the necessary Bridge Core plugin, custom plugins, and several third-party premium plugins that come bundled with the theme.
Here’s a closer look at each of the custom plugins that are included:
- Qode Instagram Widget – This plugin allows you to connect your Instagram account with your website so that you can display your latest posts. It also adds a custom Instagram widget to your site.
- Qode Listing – This plugin adds extra functions to your WP Job Manager plugin. This feature can come in handy for creating job boards.
- Qode LMS – A plugin that allows you to create your own educational courses to sell online. You can create lessons, quizzes, questions, and anything else that has to do with learning management systems.
- Qode Membership – A plugin that lets you create a membership section on your website.
- Qode Music – A feature that allows you to add many music functions to your site. You can add a music player, your own custom events, albums, and more. The perfect option for bands or musicians.
- Qode News – This feature lets you create your own magazine or news pages easily.
- Qode Quick Links – You can use this plugin to create your own “quick link” custom posts.
- Qode Restaurant – This plugin can be used to design and promote your restaurant’s menu. You can display photos of your delicacies, as well as your address and hours of operations.
- Qode Tours – A plugin that can be used to create a booking website or a booking section on site. Features such as destinations, tours, checkouts, and anything else that you’d expect to find on a booking site can be created using this plugin.
- Qode Twitter Feed – Plugin operates the same way as the Qode Instagram Widget. The only difference is that it connects your Twitter account to the website.
- Qode Woocommerce Checkout Integration – This feature will add extra functionality to your WooCommerce store’s checkout page.
Bridge theme has tons of features, but you might be wondering if its creators focused only on features and not performance?
SEO: Bridge theme can help you optimize your content for search engines. You can set meta descriptions and meta keywords for posts and pages. These descriptions and keywords can be overwritten on page and post basis. You can also add Google Analytics by entering your account ID.
Despite the SEO option available, I recommend using a third-party SEO plugin. You can use Yoast SEO, RankMath, SEOPressor Connect, All In One SEO Pack, SEOPress, etc. because they offer far more SEO options.
If you’re going to use a third-party SEO plugin, just make sure to disable the built-in search engine optimization first that the theme provides.
Mobile Responsiveness: With mobile browsing increase, it’s important to have a responsive website. Bridge theme is retina ready and works on all screen sizes. Its page load speed on mobile devices is very similar to that on laptop and desktop computers.