What is the best operating system for developing a website on a laptop computer?
I think the choice of a system is more a matter of taste, I personally use OS X for pleasure, but my colleagues use some Linux distribution and others use windows, it also has to see what part you are going to dedicate, it is true that some Linux distribution is better for a back-end developer and for front-end if you also work with design is better OS X or Windows in my opinion.
It doesn't matter one or the other. If the page is dynamic you may need a local server to test it, and both Linux and Windows and other systems have tools for this. On Linux and Windows at least I know they are free
- With the same specifications, why is the price of a desktop or PC cheaper than the price of a laptop?
- I have a Dell laptop without a CD drive and I need to install a program from a CD, what other ways can I install it?
- How to clean a slow computer?
- Why do some people cover their laptop camera with tape? Is it just paranoia?
- Which is better: shutdown, suspend or hibernate a computer?