How long will my laptop CPU last at 90 degrees Celsius and what should I do?
That's a very high temperature.
The first thing you should do is try to lower the temperature. What programs are you running? This is probably the cause, especially if you are running games.
You can try to cool it down by putting a fan cooler on it or place it in a place where there is air conditioning. You can also look at the condition of the internal fan, is it dirty, is it obstructing the hot air from circulating freely?
- With the same specifications, why is the price of a desktop or PC cheaper than the price of a laptop?
- I have a Dell laptop without a CD drive and I need to install a program from a CD, what other ways can I install it?
- Why do some people cover their laptop camera with tape? Is it just paranoia?
- Can I connect an external desktop graphics card to a laptop?
- Is the best way to speed up an old laptop is to Buy more RAM or buy a new processor (CPU / GPU)?