Today I have a system that sends multiple emails.
- Many settings and submission rules.
- I need to add some 50 new rules, new emails
- Time formats with attached file, images, and more.
As it is today, I use an email server to authenticate and send email.
But I need to do some integration testing to validate these rules!
- How would you do it?
- Script script 50 new users?
- How to validate the content of this email, at least some parts?
Using Mock? but how do I prove it? the criteria, the business rules built into this whole scenario.
- Description of the scenario is complex.
- Use Sprig 4.2
- Use Hibernate, criteria
- Themeleaf 3 to build email
- The classes are many, describe the main
- DefinePropertie (defines e-mail proproprieties)
- Classes that define the persistence layer (@Service, @Repository)
- Quartz classes that execute and schedule email sending tasks as object states change
- Classes that assemble emails
- Classes that trigger e-mails
- Spring @Component objects that integrate Quartz and link to the services of the classes that send the e-mail.
Suggestions, because the complexity of the scenario is very large