Home > Should I Calibrate My Laptop Screen Before Retouching Photos?
Should I calibrate my laptop screen before retouching photos?
Is it a good IPS screen with good blacks and all that? If not you will have problems. Cheap LCDs are very misleading with colour. And calibrating them may not solve the problem at all. Even if you calibrate it with a printer (if it's for printing).
- With the same specifications, why is the price of a desktop or PC cheaper than the price of a laptop?
- I have a Dell laptop without a CD drive and I need to install a program from a CD, what other ways can I install it?
- Why do some people cover their laptop camera with tape? Is it just paranoia?
- Can I connect an external desktop graphics card to a laptop?
- Is the best way to speed up an old laptop is to Buy more RAM or buy a new processor (CPU / GPU)?