How do I enter the BIOS menu on my Sony Vaio laptop?
With the laptop powered off, press the ASSIST key. Once in the menu that appears, press F2 to enter the BIOS.
With the laptop turned off, press the ASSIST key.
This can be with any of the Del, F2, F8, or F12 keys, pressing from the time you turn on the computer until a program other than the normal startup of your computer starts.
Hello, turn it off, and turn it on with the assist
- With the same specifications, why is the price of a desktop or PC cheaper than the price of a laptop?
- I have a Dell laptop without a CD drive and I need to install a program from a CD, what other ways can I install it?
- Why do some people cover their laptop camera with tape? Is it just paranoia?
- Can I connect an external desktop graphics card to a laptop?
- Is the best way to speed up an old laptop is to Buy more RAM or buy a new processor (CPU / GPU)?