Is it possible to install Google Chrome on Windows Vista?
The newer versions of Google Chrome are only compatible with Windows 7 and up. Chrome stopped supporting Windows XP three years ago and shortly after that they did the same for Windows Vista.
You can safely install older versions of Chrome on Vista. It's also possible that the newer version will run on Vista but Google makes no assurances that it will work properly or that it will be fully compatible.
- Is there an iOS emulator for Windows similar to BlueStack for Android?
- How can I virtualize Windows on Android?
- I have a Dell laptop without a CD drive and I need to install a program from a CD, what other ways can I install it?
- What is the Windows API for?
- How can I upgrade my Windows 8.1 to 10 without losing my data?