Can I connect a Dell laptop to an iMac so that I am working outside of the laptop system and the iMac is only used as a second monitor?
Depending on what kind of iMac one has, if possible.
There are many pages that give instructions on how to connect your iMac and PC. The best thing to do is to go to Google and ask. Google will give you many selections to choose from. There are even many videos on Youtube that show you how to do it.
So you want to use the IMac monitor as an external display for your Dell?
It literally took me 5 seconds to google that.
It took me 5 seconds to google that.
Unfortunately not. But that's Apple's fault, not Dell's... ;)
- With the same specifications, why is the price of a desktop or PC cheaper than the price of a laptop?
- I have a Dell laptop without a CD drive and I need to install a program from a CD, what other ways can I install it?
- Why do some people cover their laptop camera with tape? Is it just paranoia?
- Can I connect an external desktop graphics card to a laptop?
- Is the best way to speed up an old laptop is to Buy more RAM or buy a new processor (CPU / GPU)?