asv file is just what you said, an "AutoSave" file. It's just there so that you don't lose all your code if your computer crashes/shutdown. You can delete it whenever you want. If you find them annoying you can go to File/Preferences/-->"Editor/Debugger" --> Autosave and turn it off. Read More
Press Windows Key + E to open File Explorer. Click the View tab at the top of the window. In the Layout section, select Extra large icons, Large icons, Medium Icons, Small icons, List, Details, Tiles, or Content to change to the view you want to see. We recommend the Details option for users not sure what to choose. Read More
Step 1: Open Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/) from your browser, click the Drag & Drop or Hit to Add Files button to select MP4 files you want to convert. Step 2: Choose VOB under the Video tab under Convert all files to. Step 3: Click on the CONVERT button to convert MP4 to VOB online and for free. Read More
How to Translate in PowerPoint Step by Step
- Go to Review > Translate.
- When the Translator menu opens, choose the language you want to translate to.
- Then, select the text box you want translated and it will automatically appear in the target language.
Five Steps to Open CIA Files
- Step 1: Double-click the file. Locate the CIA file icon and double-click it.
- Step 2: Look for another program.
- Step 3: Check the file type.
- Step 4: Get help from a developer.
- Step 5: Find a universal file viewer.
How to create an .scn file?
- First you need to create . obj or . dae file.
- Open Xcode software and insert the . obj or . dae file.
- Select the file and open Editor. Now click on “Convert to . scn file” to convert it.
- Once the . scn file is created make sure that all the angles are correct.
A file with . olm extension is a Microsoft Outlook file for Mac Operating System. An OLM file stores email messages, journals, calendar data, and other types of application data. These are similar to PST files used by Outlook on Windows Operating System. Read More
mdata = blfread( blfFile ) reads all the data from the specified BLF-file and returns a cell array of timetables to the variable bdata . bdata = blfread( blfFile , chanID ) reads message data for the specified channel from the BLF-file and returns a timetable. Read More