MLA in-text citation style uses the author's last name and the page number from which the quotation or paraphrase is taken, for example: (Smith 163). If the source does not use page numbers, do not include a number in the parenthetical citation: (Smith). Read More
In the Notebook Dashboard navigate to find the notebook: clicking on its name will open it in a new browser tab. Click on the menu Help -> User Interface Tour for an overview of the Jupyter Notebook App user interface. You can run the notebook document step-by-step (one cell a time) by pressing shift + enter. Read More
How to Convert CBR to PDF?
- Click the “Choose Files” button to select your CBR files.
- Click the “Convert to PDF” button to start the conversion.
- When the status change to “Done” click the “Download PDF” button.
TIFF files are used for variable resolution bitmap images and are popular for their high portability. To conveniently present or share TIFF files, convert them to PDF. A file format popular among graphic artists is the Tag Image File Format (TIFF, or TIF). Read More
The OBJ file format is one of the more important file formats in both 3D printing and 3D graphics applications. It is the preferred format for multi-color 3D printing and is widely used as a neutral interchange format for non-animated 3D models. Read More
Save place info to your computer
- Open Google Earth.
- Go to File Save. Save Place As.
- In the new window, go to the left-hand panel and select a folder.
- In the "File name" field, type the name of the file.
- Click Save.
- Google Earth will save the file as a . kmz file, which includes the KML file.
EML, short for electronic mail or email, is a file extension for an email message saved to a file in the Internet Message Format protocol for electronic mail messages. It is the standard format used by Microsoft Outlook Express as well as some other email programs. Read More