What is an MFA? MFA is the common abbreviation of a Master of Fine Arts and is an advanced degree in a variety of creative areas. Specifically, an MFA in Creative Writing focuses on the art and practice of writing for those interested in publishing their own original works or in pursuing a teaching career. Read More
How to Open a PSD File
- The best programs for opening and editing PSD files are Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements, as well as CorelDRAW and Corel's PaintShop Pro tool.
- Other Adobe programs can use PSD files, too, like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects.
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation. The SVG specification is an open standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) since 1999. Read More
Embarcadero offers a free trial version of the InterBase database software.
- Right-click on the GDB file to show the File context menu.
- Click the "Open With" option. A list of installed programs opens.
- Go to and click the "InterBase" option. The GDB database file opens in InterBase.
How to convert TGA to JPG
- Upload tga-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose "to jpg" Choose jpg or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your jpg.
To create a new PAK file you just need to archive your modded files into ZIP format (make sure to keep the file structure). Then just rename the extention to PAK. That's right. To make it more clear, you need to go pak the gamemechanics folder. Read More
To open a SWF File simply drag and drop it onto SWF Extractor, or use the standard Open dialog box. To extract a sound or an image simply drag and drop it onto Windows Explorer or any other application. Read More
You can import ICS and CSV files on a computer.
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in "ics" or "csv".
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to.
- Click Import.